Thursday, January 30, 2014

Divorced Moms column is out: Dating Again? 5 Types of Men That Are Universally Bad News

My latest Divorced Mom column is out! I love writing for this pub. This is an amazing community of strong survivors who are simply trying to make big decisions, bravely conquer the world of divorce and its oftentimes devastating aftermath, heal, and build a new life. It's empowering!

Dating Again? 5 Types of Men That Are Universally Bad News
Fotolia_58951308_XS.jpg
By Lizzy Smith, Contributor - January 31, 2014
Is it important to avoid men who are trouble?
The obvious answer is yes!

For me, re-entering the dating scene after I split from my husband was quite the experience. I fell hard and fast for my first boyfriend. When we broke up and I had time to reflect on “us”, I realized he was none of the things I was looking for to begin with. In fact, he had some pretty big flags (see below). How did I let that happen?

Keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment