Friday, September 11, 2015

PLEASE consider donating to my Myeloma page-- Let's find a CURE for this cancer!

Lizzy Smith Personal Image

Dearest Readers,

I NEVER ask for donations. I have NEVER done a donation page for ANY organization. Not once. I have donated generously, but never have I been the one doing the asking. Until NOW. The Myeloma Crowd Research Initiative has selected two potentially CURATIVE myeloma clinical trials to fund. These trials are happening NOW and are track-able. That means you can watch, participate, and track their progress. Your donation will NOT go into a Big Black Hole of "general donation" never to be heard and scene of again. I am raising funds to help move these exciting projects forward. The very lives of multiple myeloma patients DEPEND ON IT.

We can CURE this blood cancer but I need YOUR help to do this. If you are so inclined, I will be forever grateful for your support. A donation in any amount will help. To donate, simple click here or copy and past this into your browser:
http://mcri.myelomacrowd.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1115055&lis=1&kntae1115055=9F5BDE4FC91E4BBF8EA1E4840F79CCB1&supId=423004428

Thank you for considering. I love my readers. You inspire me, you give me strength, and your friendship and support means more than you will ever know.

Regardless of your challenges in life, know that we have the internal strength to overcome. It is not always easy, but we are stronger than we can ever fathom. Go.Fight.WIN!!!

Much love,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment