Friday, February 7, 2014

Interview on ABC 4 News - launch of www.myelomacrowd.org

Had so much fun today with my great friend Jenny at our interview on ABC Utah News at 4:00!

What a productive day! Jenny and I were interviewed on ABC 4 News Utah this afternoon to talk about the launch of the www.myelomacrowd.org web site. To watch the interview, click here:

http://video-static.clipsyndicate.com/zStorage/syndicaster2/226/2014/02/08/00/34/52f57b72609a.mp4

The site is a fantastic resource all about Multiple Myeloma. It's for patients, caregivers and anyone in the myeloma community. And, what's best is that it's current, accurate and actually understandable for the layperson.

Jenny is my hero-- a true trailblazer and I am so honored that I've been able to pitch in whenever and wherever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment