Thursday, August 22, 2013

The pen is mightier than the sword. Kaiser Permanente responds

Less than 24-hours after I wrote my blog about hating Kaiser Permanente, a representative from that company contacted me. They had found my blog and Twitter post and wanted to help. Long story short, I put the Kaiser representative in touch with Julie, Jim's daughter and my best friend since college. They are working together to get a proper and "real" medical diagnosis for Jim. There may be nothing at all that can be done to save Jim's life but getting a proper diagnosis is, nonetheless, critically important. I'll post a resolution as soon as one is reached. I'm still not a fan of managed care, though it is better than nothing.

The pen truly is mightier than the sword and I am happy to have a platform to help in any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment