Thursday, August 15, 2013

Join me on the radio tomorrow!! (I am so excited!)



I am so excited to be invited as a guest on Cancer Nation Radio http://www.klav1230am.com/ tomorrow (Friday, Aug 16) at 10:00 AM Pacific. I will be discussing my battle with Multiple Myeloma, this blog, and whatever else comes up. I hope you join me. You can listen live right from your computer.

Look, they're already promoting me. Since this is my first invite of its type, I am deeply honored and, yes, I'm selflessly promoting me!

CANCER NATION RADIO@CancerNatRadio 26m
Join us tomorrow w guest who created a Blog about her journey in fighting myeloma cancer & more. 10am
If you miss the show, I'll give you the recap right here. Stay tuned!

DEFEAT CANCER!!!




To all my readers and supporters and, especially, my fellow cancer warriors: May cancer die a horrible, awful and decisive DEATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment