Monday, February 8, 2016

Want to make a great first impression? Here's how!

My latest via Divorced Moms. Enjoy!

Make A Great Impression On Him. 10 Things Men Love
by Lizzy Smith                    
Share on Tumblr
February 08, 2016
635649102366577822Fotolia_80190577_XS.jpg
I know some pretty awesome guys that ladies tend to love. Basically, they're handsome, fit, successful, smart, and emotionally stable. I asked them what traits or behaviors they loved most when it came to a date. Here were their ten (mostly universal) answers.

1. Smart

"James" is definitely what most women consider a catch-- a very difficult catch. He's had loads of beautiful and amazing girlfriends and he's broken many hearts along Dating Lane. He finally married "Yolanda." What made Yolanda wife material? Without hesitating, he answered that she is the smartest girl he's ever dated. Yolanda does not have a doctorate degree, I observed, nor has the cured a disease, or advised world leaders on how to finally achieve peace. But, says James, she knows a little about everything. She is well-read, intellectually savvy, and can hold a conversation on just about any meaty topic. "I could talk to her for hours," James said. "It was incredibly sexy."

Lesson: You don't need to be more educated than the next girl, but it's not a bad idea to know a few things happening in the world around you. It makes holding a conversation a lot easier, and that is typically a good thing.

2. Adventurous

"Sam" opines that many women he's dated are too concerned about ruining her hair or makeup, making a fool of herself, or generally "letting go" that they are no longer fun. "I finally met 'Abby' and she was the most adventurous woman I have met," he said. "Abby will go swimming in the ocean with me. let me teach her how to surf, she is a better snowboarder than me, and will eat almost anything that she hasn't tried before. She is fun and I've done many new things because of her, like go to a ballet, visited museums, and traveled to several national parks." I couldn't wait for our next date because she was always up for trying something different or new. She's now my girlfriend and we are really happy together."

Lesson: Many men care less about physical perfection and far more about a woman who is confident and interesting. Pitch the idea that your eye makeup might smudge and go have fun. If he's not suggesting it, you should set it up-- like go horseback riding, take a nature hike, or even walk homeless dogs.

Keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment