Sunday, December 8, 2013

Like Mommy, like Daughter



My 13 year old daughter, Morgan, has started blogging! I love that she is using that format to journal. It will help her better express herself, stay in touch with her feelings, and share her story. I hope she sticks with it. It's not easy surviving middle school-- especially for a California transplant living in Utah when she doesn't come from your typical Mormon family in these parts. It's also not easy being the child of divorce and surviving an alcoholic home. But surviving it she is. I'm really very proud of her. She's a great kid- funny, smart, optimistic, intuitive, trustworthy and kind. I think I learn more from her than she does from me.

She'd love to have followers, so read up right here! http://www.girlsguide2survivingmiddleschool.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment