Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today I'm grateful for...

My mom


My bestie Julie


My dad and nephew-- the cutest little guy ever -- Dylan



William, who made the yummiest turkey and stuffing

Morgan, my other bestie, and who also happens to be my daughter (lucky me)

Jason and Nancy (my brother and sister in law) who hosted dinner tonight, which means I didn't have to do a single dish (whoohoo!)


Siena (my 8 year old daughter who I love so much it sometimes hurts), Kate and Malory who are all getting along so well (and Devynn, too)


Walmart for allowing me to purchase an iPad for my daughter's Christmas gift and only making me wait in line for about 10 minutes on "gray Thursday", and to William who drove and found parking and Julie who kept me company



For my Sterling Pear gift from my friend, Janet (www.sterlingpear.com): two beautiful keepsake storage chests, which I love! I can't wait to start guest blogging for her company (watch for links to them when they get posted)
Photo: Thanks Janet Bishop!


...And for being surrounded by the people I love the most. I have so much to be grateful for. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment