Wednesday, June 29, 2016

An email to the "other woman"

My latest via Divorced Moms. In this instance, the "other woman" needs a good bitch slap.

An Email to the "Other Woman." Fu*k You. You Deserve the Asshole
By Lizzy Smith for Divorced Moms
                   
Share on Tumblr
June 29, 2016
635719580236003412Fotolia_85654546_XS.jpgJust last week, a friend of mine, “Becky,” received an email from the “other woman." Granted, when this woman ("June") became part of the picture, Becky and her husband, “George” were in the midst of a horrible marriage. He was addicted to prescription pain medications and he had all the personality traits and behavior of an addict—explosive outbursts, blaming, sorrow, stealing money, hiding, lying, and more. Becky and George had two young daughters and their relationship was toxic for everyone. Becky was going to file for divorce and she was getting all of her ducks in a row so she could kick George out of the house soon. She was saving money, had selected an attorney after interviewing several, she had her “single mom’s budget” carefully figured out, and she was getting emotionally prepared.

And then Becky found out that George had a profile on a dating web site. That was the final straw. Becky moved out of their home, taking the two children with her. Everyone’s life was in turmoil. The children were confused and hurt. Becky was unable to eat or sleep. And George… he had a new girlfriend already (yay for him! who needs to recover from a relationship when he can just hop into another one instead?) That's right, George had moved on in a matter of days, and he loved throwing it in Becky’s face. “See what a catch I am?” he texted her once. “I already have a new girlfriend and you will never find anyone as great as me. You’re a single mom—hahahaha.” Mature, right?

Flash forward to a week ago when June emailed Becky. June had just kicked George out of their home. She wanted sympathy and understanding from the one woman who knew her hell—Becky.
“George is a sick man,” June wrote. “I am done with him.” And June spent the next several paragraphs telling Becky of some of the horrible things George had done in their time together. He lied, used pills, stole her msedications, screamed and accused. He blamed June for his addiction. He promised to get well (but he didn’t). Gosh, this was all sounding so familiar, thought Becky. June was describing her marriage almost to a T.

She needed a couple days to process this new information. She was initially … thrilled. She felt vindicated. George wasn’t really a great man and father who was just in a bad marriage with her. George was still an addict. His behavior hadn’t changed a bit despite a new relationship. The bad marriage and divorce weren’t Becky’s fault after all, as George had tried to convince her it was. In Becky’s world, everything seemed right again.

Then Becky became angry. She had so much to say to this woman.

Keep reading...

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Effective Love Spell Get Your Ex Back.. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated). Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about the wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and he was 100% sure about it…Then he traveled to work in another country for 3 weeks. he changed his behavior completely. he disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she kept ignoring me since, she ignored even my birthday, Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact Dr Azaka who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with 48hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr Azaka for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee to unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now, Contact Dr Azaka Spell temple via Whatsapp +2349059389105 or Email azakaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. “The work of Dr Itua love spell  far exceeded my expectations. I’m not usually one for sharing feelings but I was able to open up here. I would definitely recommend it for someone whose marriage is in serious trouble. I can’t thank you enough for giving my marriage life. Dr Itua reside in west africa who brought my husband back after running away with another woman claiming he loves her more than me but after the love spell of Dr Itua he come back to me with a marriage proposal and today we are happily married also we have being living for 5 years now without no side effect, I thank Dr Itua for his love spell to save my marriage.
    I will recommend anyone seeking love spell to bring back his or her ex back, here is Dr Itua contact,, Email:  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /// Whats-App :  +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete