Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Very Cute Christmas Purchase by Sterling Pear

Every once in a while I find a great purchase and have to share with my readers.

First, I have a cat named Princess. She is a rescue and we adopted her just prior to flying to Russia to adopt my youngest daughter (she was almost three years old when we brought her home from an orphanage in Yekaterinburg, Russia). I purchased the cat for my older daughter as a sort of "you're no longer going to be an only child" celebratory gift. We went to the Pet Adoption League in Carlsbad, California and there was this fluffy black cat who was friendly and we fell in love.

Princess is not only friendly, she loves people and isn't afraid of humans. She loves to sit in laps and snuggle up at night. She is such an important part of our family that splurging on a gift just for her was a no-brainer.

Here's Princess...


Here's are the two items: a stocking which I will stuff with treats and toys and, behind her, a pillow that I can add a photo of Princess that says she'll promise to be better next year.

Here's a better photo of the pillow. From Sterling Pear on Amazon retails at $14.99 and available for Prime customers, too.  As you can see, it's a deep red and of satiny-type material. Quite a conversation piece. It's on our couch and Princess loves to snuggle up with it (hey, true to form, it's "new" and she is claiming it as "hers."


And the stocking, also available on Amazon by Sterling Pear, which retails at $14.99:



Both of these make great pet gifts or even hostess gifts.

I love the Holidays and I love finding unique items. These definitely fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment